Time sure flies.....






Well, it's been another 2 weeks again since my last post. Since then, we've had "Dry Heat Cooking" and "Pork" for Food Basics and lean and rich breads for Baking. Above are the photos of the dishes. From the top: braised pork loin served on Spatzle, pane alla salvia (lean bread), rasberry streusel with rasberry and sweet cream cheese filling (rich bread), spinach salad with deep fried blue cheese and finally, a pineapple upside down cake.

Also, got an email from the NRA, no not the National Rifle Association but the restaurant association, informing me that I passed the ServSafe exam with 91% score. Oh and I also scored 90% on my Baking quiz and 86.5% on my Food Basics quiz.

Speaking of which, there is another Food Basics quiz next week on Chicken, Moist and Dry Heat Cooking and Pork. Gotta get started on studying for it. Hopefully today before I leave for work. Speaking of work, it's been good. Things are moving ahead on the Fish Bones extension and construction starts next week. Hopefully, I can land a bigger role in the restaurant in the next month or 2. Also, I had to reject the Fenway Park job offer because of the low wages. It doesn't make sense for me to drive or take the T down to Fenway for a $9.75 an hour job. The cost would be prohibitive.
Fashion Fashion