One Year On......


Wow! Just Wow!

It's been more than a year since I last posted on this blog. Time sure flies....literally!

Let me start off by updating my dear readers on what's been going on in the year since I last posted. I graduated from the Culinary Certificate Program (CCP) at the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts last May with honors in academics and lab. Yippee!! Since then, I've been working full time at Fishbones restaurant in Chelmsford in order to gain experience for my next venture in the culinary world.

Winter was pretty bad, had lots of snow storms and that big ice storm that knocked power out everywhere in the state for a while. The hotly contested general election is finally over and things are again moving in the right direction. Well, it's spring again and the new regular MLB season has just started. The BoSox are off to a bad start, so let's hope the hitting picks up soon. The Celts are again the mix for the NBA post-season. My fav band, U2 just released an excellent album, "No Line on the Horizon" and I've been listening to it almost non-stop (actually listening to it right now as I'm writing this! Magnificent......).


Ahhhhh......I love spring! The warmer temps, bright sunshine, new flowers start to bloom and inevitably, a fresh start to the year.

And best of all, I'm back blogging again!
Fashion Fashion