Blade Runner: The Final Cut

I used to write DVD/Blu-ray reviews for a couple of internet sites until my job got too hectic that I had to stop (60+ hours a week do get to you!). Writing is a hobby of mine that I really enjoyed doing and since I love movies as well, why not combine both and write about it. My favorites movie genres are sci-fi and horror and one of my favorite films of all time is Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner." When the 25th anniversary of the release of "Blade Runner" came along and the studio was finally releasing the definitive cut of the film, I jumped on the chance to review the DVD release of what was to be known as "Blade Runner: The Final Cut."
Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]Blade Runner (Four-Disc Collector's Edition)Blade Runner (Five-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition)
I am extremely proud of that review and I would like you guys to read it. It was published on the IGN website and here is the link. I hope you enjoy it.
Fashion Fashion