Big Winners

More to come on the fashion I loved and hated last night. There were both, trust. Pictured are the "Best" acting winners. Unfortunately, I haven't seen The Fighter, Black Swan, or The King's Speech, but, I will soon. Along with a few documentaries I can't wait to see. I thought Natalie looked sweet and it was a great color on her. Fun fact, Rodarte designed her dress and she is close friends with the designers Laura and Kate Mulleavy. Which, I love. Keep it in the family. Also, not sure how many people loved Melissa Leo's dress, but, I thought it was fantastic. Elegant, sparkly, and she looked like she felt good, which is most important. The boys looked decent. I can tell if your suit fits, but, other than that, not too critical of the men. Because they can only be 'so' interesting. Congrats.
Fashion Fashion