This Weeks Tabloids

The tabloids this week. I hate them. I really do. PEOPLE Mag I don't have a problem with. Fine, Kate's wedding secrets which I'm sure will include the uber interesting tidbit that she will be arriving via vehicle instead of the traditional carriage. Don't worry, they are leaving in a carriage, so, you'll have your royal moment. Life & Style put Natalie Portman and KIM ZOLCIAK on the cover preo?! Kim and Natalie on the same cover? WHAT? Disgusting. US Weekly is driving a family further apart by overly discussing Billy Ray's idiotic comments about Hannah Montana, er, Miley. Stop Billy while your ahead, okay? And, Kendra in OK! Running to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Complete with the chub picture. Eh. You don't lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks by lightly jogging around your neighborhood. For crying out loud! Oh the rags, I'm acutally disappointed in them this week. Mainly Life & Style for burning that image in my brain which I am unable to take out.
Fashion Fashion