Andy Shirtless And Housewives of NYC

Lookin good Andy Cohen. Andy and friends were in Miami for The Gay Pride Parade where he served as grand marshal. Hey, speaking of grand marshal-ing...did you see the most recent episode Real Houswevies of NYC? Those ladies are completely crazy. I love how they all got into a fight at the march for gay rights equality event. Here's the thing: I can't stand Alex. She's like nails down a chalkboard, however, when she went to Sonya's for the art show and they were 'clearing the air' about said previous marriage equality march if someone who knew me said "What's your husbands name again--Oh, Simon?" I would first laugh and then be super annoyed. It seems to me that Sonya is suffering from "all the viewers like me" syndrome. Which, is very common among Real Housewives. They are the 'favorite' or deemed 'most likable' one season so they come back and feel like they have a free pass to be completely insane the next. Meet Sonya. Everyone's friend...now demanding she be 'the only housewife' to speak at an event. Wait, when did Simon become a housewife anyway? Huh. That's weird. I'm glad he got to give his speech at the afterparty at their house. "Good thing I married an Alexandra...instead of an AlexandER..." Wow Simon. How long did it take you to think of that? Just brilliant. Ha.
Fashion Fashion