See Ya Pauly D

Well, Paul McDonald that is. The singer-songwriter from Nashville, Tenn., was revealed to have received the fewest viewer votes on Thursday after kicking off Wednesday's film-themed performances with Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" from "Risky Business." Does he sound like Rod Stewart? Yes, he does, which is enjoyable. Is he dating Ashley Greene from Twilight? Rumor has it. McDonald was joined in the bottom three by Stefano Langone, the smooth 21-year-old singer from Kent, Wash., who powered through Boyz II Men's "End of the Road" from "Boomerang," and Haley Reinhart, the bluesy 20-year-old college student from Wheeling, Ill., who growled Blondie's "Call Me" from "American Gigolo." I'm probably the only one BUT I LOVE HALEY. I like cool chicks with different voices. I don't want her to go. Question is will it make me text a vote for her to stay? Probably not. But, I'll still complain if she gets cut.
It's the American way.
Fashion Fashion