Don't Poke The Bear?! Yikes.

Brad and Emily. Together. Or are they? It was uncomfortable to watch the after-show. But here's why: because they were honest about how much it sucks afterwards. Watching the person you just became engaged to make out and admit feelings for other women cannot be easy. That's right, plural. Women. After I got engaged, I don't think I'd want to watch Lee frolicking in the ocean with Chantal or making out with chicks during a Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot. Although, Emily, it's The Bachelor. Not, as you so eloquently said, the Watch Brad and Emily Fall In Love Show. Now, it got a little crazy when they were discussing their already 'explosive' fights. Was it just me or did Brad look like he wanted to put her in a cage and keep her above his mantle? And Emily was enjoying airing his issues because he couldn't say anything. She had his balls right in her lap. A few things about Emily: total nose job. Did anyone else notice? Not judging (at all), just saying she was cute before, no need for the work, but, if it makes her happy. I just hope Brad doesn't ruin it, if you know what I mean. Also, her hair isn't as severe, which I enjoyed but she could probably rock it anyway really. We'll see if these two last. I'm putting my money on a two week breakup announcement.
Fashion Fashion