The Rumor Mill Via Twitter

Rumor has it that CBS is in negotiations with Charlie Sheen (more like his team) to re-hire him for 2 1/2 Men. The popularity of his 'comedy tour' has led producer Chuck Lorre and CBS head honcho Les Moonves to reconsider their position on this whole, well, debacle. I'm not sure what's going on with Charlie, but, in a sick way, I do find it interesting and wildly entertaining that he just started calling out everyone and anyone. I think a lot of celebrities are crazy, have moments, but WE NEVER see it. Charlie has always been who he is. No apologies. That being said, he's still a complete moron, idiot who treats women as second-class citizens, so, for that, I can't stand, even loathe him.  But, the troll-calling, slogan spitting Sheen is quite something, isn't he? I wonder how this'll all end.
Fashion Fashion