OWN News

OWN is moving two of its series to Sundays.  Season 25: Oprah Behind The Scenes switches to 8p on Sundays for a two-part Australia episode airing March 27 and April 3.  This series will remain on Sundays at 8p and will be joined by new series The Judds premiering April 10 at 9p.  A new show, Oprah Presents Master Class will also air on Sundays at 9p on March 27 and April 3 as Winfrey reveals intimate details of her childhood and life. Wait one second-Oprah is going to have a show just about her childhood and her life? Don't we already know everything? Is it going to be her life, re-visited...uh...okay? Am I the only one that thinks that's a skosh weird? I will say that I got sucked into 3 hours of OPRAH BEHIND THE SCENES, which, was AWESOME. Maybe it's because I work in TV, but, I loved watching her crew, the producers and Oprah. Who knew she had a stand in that practiced with the staff?! Huh. And awesome.
Fashion Fashion