Amanda Seyfried

I think Amanda S is gorgeous. I couldn't decide at first but then came to the conclusion that no one looks like her; thus earning her more points on the gorg scale. It's a very complicated measuring system of beauty. Not really. Anyway, love the tank Prada dress on the cover. (Hailee Steinfeld wore this to the SAG Awards and I liked it on her too) A quote from the new ELLE:
On how Dominic Cooper's previous girlfriend led to their breakup: “I was just kind of foolishly thinking that the two of them were done and Dom and I were involved. But we weren’t really as involved as I thought. So I got my heart broken pretty hard. After that, it’s really hard to open myself up to a new person. Really hard.” It happens to the best of us.
Amanda's new film, Red Riding Hood opens this month.
Fashion Fashion