Dear Charlie


Dear Charlie,
You are a winner. Totally. You are just on a little vacay from your show. What's really cool is how you are calling everyone names on television. Your new girlfriends are really cute. Kenly and Bree seem super nice and that's so cool how they play with your kids all the time. I bet Denise wants to drop the girls off too, not fair that Brooke's boys get all this free nannying and attention! I hope they still love you when the money is gone. Oh, wait, I forgot, while your on vacay, you can totally make movies, thus earning more money to pay for your goddesses. Phew. I was worried about those little saints. The girls, not your kids. Anyway, isn't it hilarious that people think your a little wacky? Based ON WHAT?! They do need to get a life. It's obvious yours is amazing. Team Goddesses all the way. Have a great day. Can't wait to see Major League 3. I'm so glad you have some time to do that now!

Oh, PS-Sweet interview last night with PM.

Fashion Fashion